House Clearances - South Wales
Homemakers Clearance Service has been in operation since 2007 and as a result has built up a fantastic reputation amongst past clients offering an unbeatable service to customer.
Whatever the job we will carry it out with the utmost efficiency and pride, producing the highest recycling / re-use rates you could possibly manage from your house clearance.
We carry out full and part house clearances and we also do a simple bulk collection service for those people looking to reduce the cost of their clearance.
We aim to recycle all of the following items.
All furniture that is reusable is sold at affordable prices within our showroom. Any furniture collected from our clearance not in a usable state is recycled and the components are recycled. Wood is transferred to large recycling companies to be recycled into other wood products such as flooring and furniture. Other products such as polyester and foam are salvaged for pet bedding. Other products such as cardboard and metal are recycled through merchants.
- Glass / China – reusable items are sold at local fairs and markets while the rest is recycled into aggregate for roads.
- Paper – All sensitive documents are shredded. However any paperwork found that we feel you may still require we will immediately contact regarding returning safely to you.
- Paint / Substances – These are transferred to C.A sites for disposal or used by other organizations when suitable.
- Metal – Large and small are recycled through a local scrap merchant.
- Cardboard – We have a cardboard skip on site and all cardboard is recycled into new cardboard.
- Textiles – All clothes / bedding / curtains are sent to a third party for shipping to third world countries. Any excess is used for industrial wipers.
- Spectacles are sent to the third world via Vision Aid.
- Phones / Batteries and Ink cartridges are salvaged and transferred for recycling / reuse.
- Books – Books are sold within our showroom or sold to third parties for resale online etc. Any books we can not use or resell are pulped to enable the paper to be reused. Therefore no books enter landfill.
- £200 per luton box van or £100 per half van
- £250 per Luton box van or £125.00 per half van